Below are steps to listen to the new ten ACB Media ststations on your Amazon Echo device, formerly ACB Radio. Or visit ACB Media page:
Listen to ACB Media stations with your computer or smart phone
If you are having issues launching the new ACB Media skill on your Alexa device, follow these steps:
Approach each of your Alexa devices and issue this command:
“Alexa, Delete Everything I’ve Ever Said on this device”
Please Note: This will need to be done on each Alexa device in your home.
Do this only once for each Alexa device. It should not be required in the future for the ACB Media skill.
Wait 30 seconds and then say: “Alexa, Open ACB Media”
The new ACB Media skill will launch. Ask for the name of the stream that you would like to hear. Below are the names and voice commands for each of the ACB Media streams. Say one of the following:
- For ACB Mainstream, “alexa, play ACB” 1″
- For ACB Mainstream 2, “alexa, play ACB” 2″
- For ACB Treasure Trove, “alexa, play ACB” 3″
- For ACB Cafe, “alexa, play ACB” 4″
- For ACB Community, “Alexa, play ACB 5”
- For ACB Live Event, “alexa, play ACB” 6″
- For ACB Special Event, “alexa, play ACB” 7″
- For ACB Convention, “Alexa, play ACB 8”
- For ACB Convention, “Alexa, play ACB 9”
- For ACB Convention Information, “Alexa, play ACB 10
If you still have issues launching the new ACB Media skill on your Alexa device, follow the steps below. These steps will simply remove the history and recordings of your voice that you have made while talking to your Alexa device. You can Automatically delete Alexa Voice Recordings in the alexa app, disabled by default.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Open More and select Settings.
- Select Alexa Privacy.
- Select Manage Your Alexa Data.
- Go to Automatically delete recordings, then select Off to enable the setting.
- Choose a time period to keep your voice recordings and then select Confirm.
When choosing “Don’t save recordings,” it may take up to 36 hours for Amazon systems to apply this setting. Voice recordings older than the selected time period are deleted automatically. Voice recordings are used to improve the accuracy of your interactions with Alexa. Deleting voice recordings associated with your account may degrade your experience over time. Data associated with third-party services and devices linked to your Alexa devices will not be deleted.
Email email@example.com with any additional questions