Our quarterly meetings are held on the fourth Saturday in January, April, July and October at 12 Noon Central and open to all persons interested in learning more, and providing input to ACB Minnesota.
Our quarterly meeting will be held on Saturday, April 27 at Joseph’s Grill at 140 S Wabash in Saint Paul. Our social hour will begin at 11:30, lunch will be served at 12:15, the meeting will conclude by 2:30 PM.
- Speaker To Be Determined
- Officer elections: treasurer, vice-president, and 3 board of directors
- Committee reports
- Updates on 2024 ACB national convention and 2025 ACBM state convention
- Additional items to be added to the agenda at the meeting
- HAWAIIAN CHICKEN SANDWICH Grilled Chicken Breast with Grilled Pineapple, Canadian Bacon, Swiss and Cheddar Cheeses with Mango Mayo.
- TACO SALAD Edible Tortilla Bowl Packed with Shredded Ice Berg Lettuce, Tomatoes, Red Onions, Shredded Cheddar Cheese, Seasoned Ground Beef, Guacamole, Sour Cream and Our Spicy House Salsa.
Please note ACBM does not pay for your beverage, if you would like a soft drink or adult beverage you must pay the server directly.
Email Steve Robertson with your meal choices at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve at 612-223-5543. We would appreciate hearing from you by Friday, April 26.
You may either pay for your lunch using the form below, Call ACBM treasurer Patty Slaby at
608-323-3614 TO PAY BY CREDIT CARD, or mail your payment to Patty Slaby
837 Jefferson St, Arcadia WI 54612
You may also pay by check or cash at the meeting.
Please remember when paying via credit card or PayPal ACBM does incur a cost, if possible, please add in $1 to your payment to cover the cost.
If you make a reservation and then find you are unable to attend, please call Steve by noon on Friday, April 26. If you cancel after that time you will be responsible for paying for your meal.
We look forward to seeing you on April 27.